Level 86 TelevisionPosted on 2011.09.29 at 20:00
Level-based RPGs (yes, non-level-based RPGs exist) go something like this:
- You just killed the band of marauding Orcs and their leader that (burned your village and slew your parents). Level up! Now how to celebrate?
- Kill the entire tribe of maruading Orcs! Level up!
- Kill the evil Wizard that controlled the tribe of marauding Orcs. Level up!
- Kill. Level up!
- Mass genocide. Level up!
- Have tea with the evil diety started all of this before slaying him or her, thus becoming a diety yourself.
- Doctors drive their cars through people's Houses.
- Doctors swap placebos for drugs in a medical trials for the sake of Greying old friends and still keep their jobs when discovered.